encouragement....

tis morning i was woke up by a sms from a fred back in Sarawak...so my 1st reaction is like....DANG!!! its oni 9:13 that time...n i plan to wake up oni at 10...
so yea, i woke up n look at the sms lar... inside the sms there is tis verse written...

Psalms 46 : 1 & 2
"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. (2) Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea."

i think tis verse speak to me straight into me... God is trying to tell me no matter wat happens we juz hav to learn how to reali trust in the Lord,...not bcuz things happen make u feel down n we lose faith towards God...things juz wont work out like tat...as we face troubles, we juz hav to blieve God will help us tat He has everything under control...then we will not fear...

2:30pm... my cousins from KK came down n stay wif us....but duno for how long... BLUKK!!!..... cuz my sis has to sleep in my room...juz hope we wont quarrel....HAHA!! =P

Comments

2 Responses to "encouragement...."

pearly said... 3:48 PM

yup.dun loose ur faith in Him k.He will work things out for u.u juz need to give Him some time to fix it.
oh.y do u hv so many cousins ar?u both wun quarrel la.since u r so 'mature'!:P

ryan said... 4:22 PM

hey bro.. juz know i will always try my best to help u k.. right now m not fit enough to do anythin at all.. haha.. i juz remembered the vacumn cleaner incident u experienced wif ur sis =P gosh.. neway.. dun b so discouraged k.. time heals...

About Me

nuffnang