family & friendships


YEH!!! the one in the middle is Garrett!!! 1 of my best buddy!!! and we oso share the same interest as Abel... drums!!!! but still the same thing i can say...3 of us are different type of drummer =) nyway, i knew Garrett when i start serving in YF as a drummer...cuz Garrett is so called my sernior...hehe =) hey rett! reali appreciate ur help for building me up! thx! i reali miss garrett!!!! I MISS U!!! i still got a lot of druming skills to learn from u!!! hehehe....dun get me wrong ah...i miss u not bcuz i wan to learn drum skills from u... =P Garrett is a reali cool guy...i reali admire him somhow! somhow lar!!!! hahaha!...among he abel and joshua...he is the less "gila" hahaha...btw, ill talk about joshua the nx round i do tis family and friendship...=) continue... so garrett! hope u're doin well in ur form6...dun look at chicks ah! study! haha!!!



okay!!! here comes the pranker, Abel!
yeap, i know Abel for not long actually...reali start to know him b4 last yr's youth camp... we get toegthe well is partly both of us are drummers....but both of us are definitely different type of drummer. hahaha! if its confusing...then forget it =P
so somhow! he bcame my cell leader....somhow ok!!!
hahahaha!!! but is actually fun to hav a cell leader around my age...actually he is older than me 2 yrs...but its ok lar...we still mix along well...
eh! im not saying troy vry old lar...but actually he is lar... hahaha!!! n troy is goin to b my bro-in-law....CAN U BELIEVE THAT!!! if u dun, u oso hav to.... HAHA!!!
Abel is not oni my cell leader...but we're working together to build and organize the Sports Outreach...
somhow!!! both of us always hav mis-understanding or mis-communication....somhow lar!!! dnuo y...is just like tat...and dun ask me why...hahahaha!!!



oh! ryan!!!
actually i realli miss u ryan!!! can't get to catch up wif u much cuz u're too bz wif ur SPM preparation...understand that...but its ok...after ur SPM we make sure we get back in touch ok?
okie...Ryan Teoh! he is not my mui or my ka che...cuz he's not a "gal"...hahaa! but i think he's my "heng dai"... thre is 1 thing....just 1 thing to get both of us so close in juz a short period of time...tat 1 thing is just so powerful man...but is secret...HEHE =) u know to know wat is tat 1 thing??? slowly guest lar...is oni secret btween me n ryan...to say the truth, i remember last yr end...we used to talk on the phone like almost everynite like none-stop until his mom has to ask him to stop...HAHA!!! and Troy was teasing me saying he is my girlfriend...hahaha!!! both of us went thru many difficulties together... is like wat we've nvr seen b4(means we've went thru many difficulties until u kenot imagine)... yea! thats our spiritual...i'll nvr forget my best, good, close and spiritually supportive friend, Ryan Teoh! =) appreciate it a lot, Ryan!



Yep! this is Jamie Koo....is not a surprise tat u cant recognize her..cuz she had make up in the photo... =) Jamie is not my ka che or my mui...or wat so ever...she is a good friend of mine...
im glad i get to know her cuz she's been a great encourager and a good testimony to others...
btw, she's oso a good listener...so yea! im promoting like "a counseler"...so u nid any counseling... u can go to her..HAHA!!! she won't mind, if she had time =P i oni get to know her when we were working together on promo video for the Youth Rally 2005 drama(it was my 1st time doin promo video)...jamie was 1 of the main character...so get to talk to her a bit white doin arrangements wif her...
so yea! thanks Jamie for being such a good friend to me! =)



quet a number of ppl know that this is my "mui mui".
yalar! its Melissa...fake mui...but the most "sek" one is this one...
why ah? i duno...cuz she's my mui?
to come to say...compare her wif Kit Yi..she is way shorter... but its ok...she looks cute tis way... =) but she's always blur, so any1 buli her.... will know wat happen lar
(chill chill =P)
i knew her, i think 1 yr...
but oni get to talk to her half a yr ago, means begining of 2006...
we got close at around April i think...not reali sure...
but 1 thing i know is that i reali love her as a "mui" and i reali take as my real younger sister.
duno y...cuz last time i use to ask my mom to hav another baby gal...so yalar! since my mom say me n my sister is enough...so i wont a small sister....
but i din take Melissa as my mui cuz of that.
cuz is just the feeling...ayar! for some ppl will understand...
some ppl dun understand then too bad lar =D
we weren't this close at first when we decided to be brother and sister...so i took up the challenge to get to understand her more...n take the 1st step to talk to her...cuz she is juz like, u open ur mouth 1st oni she'll talk to u...or not she won't... hahaha!
so slowly we just became tis close...and i just treated her Baskin Robin ice-cream on Sunday...
suppose to be Hangendaze, sry mui...



this is my "ka che", Kit Yi. fake one lar of course...but i treat her reali like my real sis...so dun buli her! yea...she's shorter than me...but to say..she's quet tall for a gal...average lar... actually i notice her voice sounds cuter thru the phone...hahaha!!! =D dun ask me y...lolx!!! i know "ka che" for i think a year. yep! but we just get reali close in a short time...mayb we hav the same personality... hehe =) *high 5* usually when im sad i'll then just nice she's on9 then wil blast everything to her...then she goes like..."dun sad lar...guai guai...ka che sek sek..." hehehe =)
that works on me ok...so dun look down on words that a person speaks...




isnt this picture look cool?? hehe =P

nyway....
this is my sister, Janice.
YES! she's short! hahaa =D
we've grown up together since im born(duh!)
last time we used to quarrel more than we comunicate...
somehow is like tat lar...i duno why...so dun ask me...
but time pass...things change...personality oso change...
and now,... we get to talk more than we quarrel =)
actually we din quarrel for like at least 2 months. hehe...

she goin to get married nx year...
i always say go lar go lar...but actually i will realli miss her,
if she moves to melaka after she's married...
*sob sob* ='(




that's all for now lar... the nx round i post more about "family & friendship"
btw, family & friendship are very important...appreciate them now... =)

Comments

8 Responses to "family & friendships"

reuben lim said... 6:28 PM

wha lao... you veri lame sia. Keep saying ppl short. Hahahaz... Hope to see you sooon...

PauLeonG said... 1:21 AM

tis is not lame...is a gift of being short okay!...lol

supersara said... 7:10 PM

aiyoh. so sweet wan? =')

i also always ask my mummy to adopt baby. but you different lah. your mui big adi, i want my sibling to be a babyyy! =)

PauLeonG said... 9:55 AM

sara! i cant adopt baby mui...
as if they will understand wat i say to them.... =P
nyway...sasa is small enough to b my mui lar...HAHAHA!!!

anniesu said... 6:01 PM

oh anybody is small enough to be your mui lah.

nat said... 8:57 PM

hey gor. but i m taller than my che. haha!

ryan said... 10:44 AM

i feel appreciated gua.. thx.. =P

Anonymous said... 4:27 AM

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. auto express which radar detector Little tikes hummer parts Suzuki xl7 2007 2000 ford f150 seat covers purple seat cover Manual de instrucciones renault megane scenic Are there any books on vicodin Find a bookkeeping service in naples fl Harley davidson ladies coats mustang seat covers isuzu rodeo seat covers automobile cover seat digital photo printing Copy of general aptitude battery test Decks patios driveways yerington nevada Computers mhz running for weight loss canadian phentermine rx

About Me

nuffnang