im back!!!

just got back from Kuching, Sarawak on Monday...

frankly speaking... no regrets ah!
shouldn't hav listen to my mom...

mom: u go there so many days later got ntg to do ah....

so ended up coming back on Monday...haih...
miss my primary sch frens....

my frens organize a small reunion party for me at my form teacher's hse...
i called it small cos theres around oni 15 of us....and why?? bcos they lost contact with most of them!!! and sadly to say...some of them cant make it =(
but well~ i still enjoyed myself =) i think tat goes the same to my frens too...

i still dun hav the photos yet....when i get them il post it up =)

tis time i came back wif an extra mother! hehe...
yep... called my form teacher "kai-ma"(canto), "kan-ma"(manderin) "god-mother"(eng)
hahaha!!!
well.... actually all tis while i already take her as my mom....
she actually brought me n the whole class from primary 1 til 6... duno y...but a lot of ppl was kind of surprise after i told them... i thought all form teachers teach from pri 1 till 6 mah rite?? haha!
den last i used to go to her hse for tuition...
n guess wat!!!

1 day 1 teacher saw a baby photo(not baby lar...quite big...around primary 1...) on my form teacher's table...n tat teacher thought it was me...cos the photo looks like me...tat time i'm around primary 4 or 5 i think... so the teacher asked my form teacher....

teacher: wah~ why u like ur student until put his photo on ur desk ah?
form teacher: noh lar! this is my son...

hahaha!
so yep!...tho she used to scold n canned me last time... but i think she's a great teacher =)
as also like a mother to me.... hehe

o ya! i haven say yet....actually i din c my primary frens for like almost 5 years...
some of them literally change till i cant recognize lar~ haha!!! but every1 told me i changed a lot... ok~ i admit... cos i look back at my photo during pri sch...look like SMALL BOI oni lar!... haha!!! now stil growing =p


ok...tats all for now....
photos coming soon...

Comments

0 Responses to "im back!!!"

About Me

nuffnang