life still continues...

oh yes!!! just finished my last assignment n presentation ytd (Friday)... ok..not last assignment... got another major 1 which is 100%/100% coursework n is due oni 2 weeks from now...so tat 1 can do day by day... hehehe =)

my presentation ytd was quite impropt2.... i last minit hav tis idea of acting as my moral teacher teaching lessons when Jonathan(college mate) is presenting his presentation...
btw Jonathan, i did listen to ur presentation kay..its very interesting =) im serious! or not i wont hav such an idea to present my presentation... hehe...
alrite..my presentation is to present a poem... presented a poem writen by Emily Dickinson...

okay...ill type out how i present my presentation here...since im feeling bored now..hehe =P
ill try my best to type exactly wat i said on tat day..



*er hem....!*

Me: Good Afternoon class!!! My name is Mr. Paul. Pls do not call me 'sir' cause you all are not in school anymore...you all are in college...

*every1 laughed*

Me: so...do any1 know why are we here 2day??

"PRESENTATION!!!", everyone answered.

Me: wrong!... we're here 2day for English forAcademic Studies I.

Me: Long long time ago....when dinosours are stil around...

*every1 laughed*
*i started laughing also* =P

Me: there a woman call Emily Dickinson who wrote a very.....meaningful poem called.... "There is Another Sky"

Me:
(adjusting my mood...)

"There is another sky,
Ever serene and fair,
And there is another sunshine,
Though it be darkness there;
Never mind faded forests, Austin,
Never mind silent fields—
Here is a little forest,
Whose leaf is ever green;
Here is a brighter garden,
Where not a frost has been;
In its unfading flowers
I hear the bright bee hum:
Prithee, my brother,
Into my garden come!"

(btw, i did powerpoint slides for tis....all the pictures tat are suitable for those sentences...very nice 1 =D )

Me: basicly wat i think bout tis poem is tat when Emily Dickinson was writing tis poem, she put herself in her own world n imgaine a new world that we wanted it to be. and at the end she shared it wif her brother...


-The End-


tats my presentation!!! ta-da!!! hehe...
yep!
interesting or not?? but seriously...i dono how many mark ill get for tis man~ hahaha! no confidence at all actually =P

well... tat day has pass...a new week....a new day...a new hour...a new minute is coming....
and life still continues...

Comments

1 Response to "life still continues..."

Jonathan Chu said... 7:00 PM

Haha. Don't worry man. I know you listened. :) And I listened to yours too. :)

About Me

nuffnang