an instrument...




Last Saturday
, 12 July 2008, my church was having a Youth Rally event as it was one of our largest youth event. There was a band performance by "A Day At The Zoo". The event itself was held in a hall that we never had our youth service in that hall before. As i knew there was a band, i wanted the drummer to use a better drum set, not saying my drum set is the best but the range is quite high, and is comparable to my church's main century hall's drum set which is a Yamaha Stage Custom. =P

So i've to transport my drum set to church and i did it on Friday afternoon as the event is on Saturday evening.




and this is how it looks like when it into my car =) if you say a drum set is big... a Proton Iswara can fit the whole drum set. =P

took me around 20minutes to dismantle everything and move it into the car... but i took my time and did it slowly lar =P




and this is how it looks like when it was set up in the hall...


took me around nearly 1 hour to fix the drums back to position and tune them =)






right after the event... obviously i've to dismantle everything again~~~~ and move it back to my car to transport is back to my house...



and this is how it looks like after is dismantle everything and put them on the floor =)

as i was dismantling the drums, i was asking myself...and do i have to play such a complicated and troublesome instrument??... HAHAHA!!!!



but well~ i still love playing drums! =)




Comments

3 Responses to "an instrument..."

Jonathan Chu said... 3:44 AM

Keyboard better. No need dismantling! Only need unplugging and plugging! XD

And plus. They can produce MORE sounds than your... tut tut chiang! XD

PauLeonG said... 9:16 AM

eh! shuddap!!! =P

Jonathan Chu said... 11:32 AM

LOL.

About Me

nuffnang