Desktop Publishing's first class



Today was my first class on Desktop Publishing.
Apparently, my lecturer is a young woman
and she speaks very softly and gentle.
But don't play play... heard her expectations/standards on assignments are very high...
I better not take this subject lightly =P haha!

So in the middle of our class, lecturer asked us to do a small exercise by sketching out a trademark/logo that describes ourself.
After we've finished, we're suppose to present(explain) it to the class =)
btw, this class only got 8 students including me... small right?



So this is what i got... =)




"PL" represent my name, Paul Leong. As my passionate and interested in 2 areas. Firstly, is music which you can see a "music note" that connects to the "P". And secondly, is video editing which you can there is like a film clip art that is attach to the "L".


and I've to say the rest of my classmates did very well as well =)

So yea! That's all...
btw, I'm not a good sketcher
but i don't dislike sketching =)



p/s: i think i would love this subject =)
p/ss: i know theres a lot of things to do but i just can't get my hands on them...ROAR!!!



Comments

1 Response to "Desktop Publishing's first class"

Jonathan Chu said... 11:13 PM

eh... quite nice... =)
Got meaning some more... i is a like! =)

About Me

nuffnang