mummy??


Just came back home with mummy from Mid Valley.
(mom wants to do some shopping...)

What happened was,
there was this split second i don't know where has my mom gone to...

We were at the handbag section,
she was looking around at the handbags....

At the same time,
i was trying to entertain myself by looking around...
try to find something interesting to see....

The moment when i turn my head back to where my mom was,
she wasn't there anymore!!!
SHE DISAPPEARED!!!
VANISHEDDD!!!
OMG!!!!


hahaha....
chill lar....

so as i always do - take advantage of my height - tried to look for her....
and you all know WHATTT!!???

remember we're at the handbag section,
which means it is the lady's section,
and which also means...
everyone there are mothers and young ladies lar!!!!


AND I CAN'T FIND MY MOM!!!


chup chup, is not i cant recognize my mom...
tell you why...

1st...
they are all the same height!

2nd...
so many of them have the same colored hair!!!
that includes hair style too....
(gosh~ man...whats with all the mothers..)

3rd...
she was already at the other section which is quite far away
and that time my specs was not on with me...



so yes!
but at the end i still managed to find for her =P




but seriously,
for that split second my mom was thinking,
"MAAAAA~~~!!!! WHERE ARE YOU????"

and

OMG!!! WHY ALL THE MOTHERS LOOK SO SIMILAR FROM THE TOP???!!!!


HAHAHAHA!!!!





Comments

0 Responses to "mummy??"

About Me

nuffnang