Some updates...




Street Fighter, The Legend of Chun-Li


Photobucket


Photobucket


Watched it on 25th Feb, 11:45pm @ MidValley.
I would say is not bad, story is a bit slow and draggy but still not too bab =)
Well, maybe because of Kristin Kreuk =P haha!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Random Pictures
(from my handphone)



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This cute and "ying" car attracted me and jonathan's attention while walking to our car after class.


Photobucket

One night i reach back home, my mom drag me to sit on the sofa and said "you now your mummy did something crazy today..." while she laughed at herself and she slowly took out those socks from the plastic bag. HAHA! My mom is so cute... =)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Lunch at Food Foundry! Forgotten when already... =P





A Night to RAMLEE at Bandar Kinara

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
it was En Ai's first time trying it

Photobucket




Comments

0 Responses to "Some updates..."

About Me

nuffnang