crap...

ah! crap man!! having headache for the pass 1 month n now a days is juz like getting worst...
Grace kakak asked me to tell my mom or not she'll....so okay, i went to tell my mom...then she ask me to wear specs everyday now...c whether izit bcuz the cause of it....so now hav to wear specs everyday lor...so the mafan man~ then last nite Troy was in my hse n like ask..."wai, y suddenly wear specs one...wana look smart ah.." im like...come on, if dun hav to wear y m i wearing it!!!
hahaha....

Comments

5 Responses to "crap..."

joel said... 7:06 PM

wear your glasses only lah. you look pretty with it, don't worry..

chewie™ said... 7:49 PM

i dunno. but u may be attractive with glasses. u r always attractive to they girls..

nat said... 9:12 PM

haha.. u vain ah? but is true. v mar fan. wanna take a nap oso mus take out specs. bro like to spray water on my specs. so annoying.. heh.

ryan said... 10:14 PM

lol.. my glasses fixed d..!! wear only lo.. does it makes your whole family (including troy) wear specs? xD

anniesu said... 9:42 AM

i link you d. lol go check my new one out soon.

About Me

nuffnang