wheee....

2day i cant wake up when my alarm clock rang...i get up press the alarm clock n slept back...haha!!! when i woke up...my whole body pain man, bcuz played badminton ytd... in the afternoon my sis asked me whether wan to go check eye...so ok..n at the end...end up my whole family went to check eye oso...but we all went home wifout buying any specs...haha! n i think we spend like more than half an hr in tat spec's shop... ntg much happen 2day....k...time to sleep...haihz....

turning off.....

Comments

5 Responses to "wheee...."

ryan said... 6:43 PM

my body hurts too.. we all nvr warm up wan.. haha..

PauLeonG said... 12:26 AM

hey!!! i did warm up ok!!! is juz we didnt play for quet a long while...

nat said... 9:34 PM

aihz...

y dun u all jus say u not fit?

ryan said... 9:51 AM

hah.. because we are.. lol.. u warm up also pain?? which part u warm up larr.. *sniggers*

anniesu said... 11:44 PM

*hyperactive* omg i've never felt hyperactive before....! it sucks...

About Me

nuffnang