ambition??

Conversation: (paul and Kheng Yee)
Chewie: ya, u can do what adobe thing and stuff
Chewie: what is adobe for actually?
Chewie: u say u do the video wif it
Chewie: oh the video was cool
paul - pure : adobe for few types of programmes...exampls, photoshop and Premier Pro(which im using to edit videos)
paul - pure : adobe is more on graphic and multimedia
paul - pure : ya...tat probably explains everything =)
Chewie: i c. so, ur ambition is to be a "multi"media teacher? LOL u talented!
paul - pure : nop
paul - pure : my ambition is actually no being a multimedia teacher or video editor
paul - pure : is somthing tat my parents dun know also


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so what my ambition...my ambition is quite hard to success n have to spend lots of time, effort, money, money,...money....money... etc etc...
haha~!
ya, it seems like my ambition is to be a Video Editor...it was once my ambition... but for now its not anymore...

so whats my ambition? even my parents dunno.... 'cos if i tell my parents i dun think they will agree with me lor...
so my ambition is to be a professional drummer and a successful drum teacher...
don't ask me why... 'cos i oso duno..i just like it =)

few things i dun think my parents will agree wif me:
1.) drum accessaries/parts are darn expensive and they are afraid that ill stop playing/learning drums half way...
2.) is not easy to be a professional drummer... is not like u learn for 2-3 yrs, finish all Grade 8, finish diploma and you'll b pro... but the fact is not....it will take around 10 yrs? or mayb more? and my parents think i'll give up half way... 'cos reali hav to spend lots of time n effort....
3.) is hard to earn for living.... actually i agree on this, 'cos if i teach in music schools...i oni get like 50% and hav to dpends on how many students i got... unless i hav my own music school den i can keep 100% lar =P that is a "if"
4.) for now, i can't effort to get somthing tat i need now... ='( it will cost BIG money man!!!

dun hav to say all tis 4 reasons.... just the 1st reason is enough... HAHaha!!!

well, im still goin to study multimedia lar... or not how to earn for living nx time?! but multimedia is not cheap oso ok!!!!!
i shall think what to do wif my ambition ='(

Comments

6 Responses to "ambition??"

ryan said... 4:18 PM

hmm.. if u're gonna be a profesional drummer..

hee.. i've got some good news fer u.. only u can know =)

lol.. u may think i'm gonna sound crazy.. well.. no.. i think its mre than that.. contact me =P

Abel Cheah said... 6:49 AM

glad to know you take drumming THAT seriously. but yeah..u should take multimedia as your 'cushion'

anniesu said... 11:55 PM

well, think seriously lah. because you also know that it's not something you can drop halfway. are you willing to commit your whole life to just drumming?

not that i'm discouraging, i'm just stating. whatever, you've got my support lah.

PauLeonG said... 9:25 PM

Ryan: yea~ i so agree wif u... and i trust that will happen =)

Abel: ur statement will relate to my nx topic...

Milk: Thx so much for ur support =) i think ntg is impossible from God's hand... n i strongly believe tat if i do or use it in the right purpose...

pearly said... 9:01 PM

hey ever thought of taking multimedia and drums along the line?it can work kay.make u not just a pro drummer,but also has knowledge in multimedia.so cool la.its above professional. :D anyways,will support u in anything u do.hee.

nat said... 5:39 PM

oh oh.. n my support too. =)

About Me

nuffnang