sunday...

as 2day Ps.HongSeng shared the word on "Friendship".
i just felt really bless with the friends around me =)
and i really appreciate it a lot...

Ryan - tho he always buli me as a homeschoolar... but we're like brothers, mayb.... 'cos i treat him as one =) well... he knows my everything...a person that i can trust and always keep me in prayer...

Kit - my ka che =) whenever im frustrated or sad or just not in the mood...she always cheer me up...talk sense into me(tis doesn't mean my brain doesn't make sense).

Sasa - my mui~ well.... tis gal ah??? she can just make me laugh non-stop wif cute n happening stories...haha! and another person that ill share my personal feelings n toughts wif... but she'll oni listen...

Bel - my cell leader of mine =P ya, he knows most of my stuffs too...but not all... 'cos somtimes there are somthing u can't reveal to cell leader...HAHA! always giv me good advices on handling stuffs...

Joel - my honey!!! well, is nice mixing wif him =) can really go crazy wif him...

Clara - a person that i can share happiness wif...but somtimes sadness too...

Pillow - AH!!! low low low....my good friend of mine =) i've nvr got sad b4 being wif her...serious! mayb will lar... and somtimes she also do help me when i'm having dificulties... "somtimes..."

Jamie - jam jam... =P a perasan gal that u can make u laugh ur head off...

Nat - sai mui~ always teman-ing me when im bored at work or anytime =)

Joshua - Joshy!!! tho not reali close to him...but being wif him, just felt comfortable and nice to talk to...

Garrett - AH!!! i miss tis dude!

Sara - ah tis gal! she always comes on9 on the right time that i can blast all my frustration n sadness to her... den she try to cheer me up... well, not i always choose to her to blast to...'cos no 1 was around that time mah... =P

Grace - Grace che che... helped me up a few times on spiritual problem... always ask her questions and she'll try her best to answer...

Joey - =) all i can say he is definitely a nice fred to b wif...



i reali reali appreciate all my freds that i had...dun care whether close fred, normal freds....or watever...i'm happy to hav u all as my fred...
btw, if ur name is not stated up there....doesn't mean i dun take u as my fred....

Comments

7 Responses to "sunday..."

supersara said... 6:39 PM

*grin grin grin grin*

Abel Cheah said... 10:14 AM

thanks paul =)

nat said... 2:35 PM

hi gor =)

ryan said... 11:58 PM

oh gosh.. jane says ryan melted =P

Ge Wong said... 6:34 AM

And u dare call me "not so young". You owe me big time, tall boy!!!!

halomango said... 2:25 PM

doomed...

lala pau...

PauLeonG said... 3:26 PM

Grace: ya i know... why dun from now on i listen to u?? =P

M.Hong: i already apologize to her, n she forgive me... so im still alive...

About Me

nuffnang