Enjoy... Appreciate... & Thank you God!


365 Student Ministry - Full Gospel Tabernacle, Youth Ministry.
Want to thank God for giving the opportunity to serve in my church youth ministry in many areas and I've been enjoying myself serving God in this church and in this ministry!






P.H. = Production House Department
I've to say it has been a great joy being the Head of this department in my youth ministry tho there are stressful times and sleepless nights but am always happy to see what was produced at the end of the day =D and I must say appreciate serving in this department!






Video Editing
Thank God for giving me the talent and allowing me discover my interest in editing video which also helps to lead me to my education and future...
God does plan everything out for me ( and for everyone => )






Life College Student Council
i think everyone in the council is nice, cool, nice to mix with...have great friendships...
nothing much to say about this but enjoy being in this council =)







My drum set
i think this is 1 of my biggest thing in my life which i've been praying for about 1 half years.
Spend total of rm4,000 for this big baby drum set... hehe...
All i can say is that I'm really blessed by God for this
tho i had to use my own bank money first...
but...
i actually got this with a good offer because it was suppose to be rm6,000
as it was a display set
and guess what...
i don't think this model is producing anymore, so called limited edition? hehe =P

Drum set info:
Gretsch, Catalina Birch.
(click here for more info about Gretsch drums)
is a good brand... can guarantee you that! its comparable with Yamaha...




Drum class!
I really have to say thank you for my mummy for being willingly to pay for my drum fees every single month as its not cheap...
for those who learn piano, its about the same price. and its true...
and of course have to thank God for providing the finance for my family to allow me to continue my drum classes =)
It has been tough going through all those grades but I've to say I'd improve a lot from it =)
*heading straight to Grade 8!!!*





Nikon D200 DSLR
This is like the second biggest thing in my life... 'cos it requires lots of money also~ haha!
Well, but this time i didn't pay for it... my dad did 'cos he wanted it all this while =)
or maybe God paid for it? must be.... hehehe
Photography rocks! and its fun...and its cool...and its enjoyable...
anything you can think of! =D
as you can know I'm addicted to it =P






my sister =)
I don't know why, but I'm thanking God for giving me an elder sister...
tho we usually quarrel but hey, we're like good friends now as we grew up..
or maybe as i'm growing up? hehehe =P
she's a sister that will buy me things once in a while which depends on her mood...
she's a sister that will fetch me back home... if its on the way...
she's a sister will wake me up if my mom ask her to...
she's a sister will bring me out for lunch or dinner and pay for it which also depends on her mood...
1 thing seriously good about her is that she'll always ask me what I want for my birthday every year... without fail =)
Thank you Che! and love you!

and...
she's a sister that i always say to her: "che... you're getting fatter lar!" =P







Troy, my sister's husband
He was once my cell leader...
but duno somehow, God knows why and how he became my bro-in-law.
I was wondering last time when he came and visit me is because of me or my sister....hmph~~
but without doubt, Troy is definitely a good cell leader that brought me up to be a cell leader, a good servant of God... He teaches me many things... discipled me...
And he was the one that thought me how to edit videos at the first place...
see how wonderful is God's plan =)
Thank you Troy for everything!!!
you're not just a bro-in-law to me, but also a brother to me =)
He is also my body builder partner =P but he is so much crazier than i do
just saw him last Sat, his arms are freaking huge like nobody's business... haha!







THANK GOD MY SIS FOUND A LIFE PARTNER!!!!
hahaha!!!
i was so afraid nobody wants her or God didn't plan anyone for her =P
HAHAHAA!!!
but frankly speaking, I'm happy for her =)







and lastly,
wana Thank God for this family!
and for my parents...
and i don't think with just words can describe how great my parents are =)
Love you daddy mummy!



-the end-

to be continue...

Comments

3 Responses to "Enjoy... Appreciate... & Thank you God!"

Su Yen said... 4:14 PM

hahahha i was smiling when i read wat you wrote bout your sister and bro in law... hehe =)

mine should be up soon.. and guess wat.. earlier i put in the student council pic too

PauLeonG said... 4:20 PM

haha...will be looking forward reading urs =)

Su Yen said... 6:48 PM

hey nice banner! i recognize the road.. yup it was worth every sacrifice sleep. k melissa will be staying over my place the next few days...

About Me

nuffnang