What going on?...

Frankly speaking, this week I've been forgetting things that im suppose to do. And I'm seriously!


Okay!

Firstly...
Tuesday, i was suppose to follow my youth pastor, Richard, to do discipleship with my 3 cell members (Joshua, Gene Lih, and David) in the evening around 5. It totally slip off my mind until my youth pastor sms me and tell me what time he is coming to fetch me. And i went like "AH CRAP!!!" when i received that sms... and i ended didn't make it because i have many things to be completed.

p/s: Sorry Richard that i couldn't make on Tuesday. Will try to make it next week.



Secondly...
Wednesday, theres is College Student Council meeting as usual at 10:30. And as you can guess, it slipped off my mind also...until Jonathan, the president of the Student Council, reminded me the night before... and you can guess again... i went "OH CRAPPP!!!!!" yea... so i asked Jonathan to give me a lift to college and he told me he'll come at 10 plus.
but somehow, duno how, God knows... i went and set the alarm clock at 10am. And that morning i snoozed the alarm clock twice...which means 10am it rang, i snooze it...10:10am rang agan, then i snoozed it again... around 10:15, Jonathan called and said he is coming now... and i went crazy like a mad feller getting ready. And i made Jonathan waited for me =(
AND we were late for council meeting just because of me "stupidity"...
Haih...

p/s: Jonathan (the president), so sorry again.... i'll be punctual next time ='(



Thirdly...
Wednesday also, Dance class that suppose to be at 3pm. And i totally forgot about it until Su Yen mentioned about it in MSN when we were chatting the day before it (Tuesday).

p/s: Shua, I'm sorry if you're reading this and knowing that i actually forgot about the dance practice that i promise you to come. Please do remind me next time =(



Forthly...
Thursday, I am suppose to have early morning breakfast with my youth pastor, Richard, and ALSO AGAIN!!! it slipped off my mind until he smsed me the night before (Wednesday night) to let me know what time is he coming to fetch me... and as usual again, i went "CRAP!!! im forgetting so many things!!!"

p/s: Richard, I'll try to remember it next time...



Fifthly....
Paul: I have enough of this!!!
Paul: Whats wrong with me?!??!?!! Anyone can tell me????!!!

I don't know whether is this the side effect of having high fever (that actually went up to 103C) for a week...


p/s: I apologize to everyone who are related and was affected by my "temporally-lost-memmory" =(

p/s: Thank you for everyone that reminded me! Appreciate it =)


Comments

1 Response to "What going on?..."

Jonathan Chu said... 1:22 AM

Haih. Paul... Paul... *shakes head*

Three words for you: mou dak gao ('cannot save' in canto)

About Me

nuffnang