friends to be treasured...

"Nothing is more important than friends..."





Tho I only knew them for just a short period of time,
but just feel that we're always like "one-small-family"...

I've to say, words just cannot describe how great they are to me...
taking so much time and effort to plan such a nice and great surprise birthday party...
and they knew me so well that they can actually make me think what they want me to think!





Hey Yen, Dixon, Melissa, and Jon...
since you all know me so well, you all should know I'm not good in words.
but just want to say...

aaaaaaa

BIGGGGGGGG

THANK YOU!!!!!!!
(btw, that night i really did say thank you. I remembered i said more than 3 times.)


for what you all had done for me not just for my birthday,
but everything since the day i knew you all =)






p/s: updates on my surprise birthday by them will be coming soon!... =)

Comments

0 Responses to "friends to be treasured..."

About Me

nuffnang