dang secret! shhh.....

haha...!!!
as usual i had my BM tuition...YEA!!! i go for tuition, how "wonderful" it is...
normally i go tuition, ill juz yawn yawn yawn for 1 and a half hour then go home....
then 2day we had tis so called "EXAM!!!!!" PMR PAPER!!!!
btw, im 16 which is form4 but i go for form3 bm tuition....*DON'T ASK ME WHY LAR...*
so DUH!!!! rite.... cuz im homeschooling, i totally din study bm for more then 1 yr then when my mom ask me to continue im like half dead....


continue...


so yeah...teacher gav us tis PMR exam paper to test us our standard lor...so i do do do...
smiling thre....hahahaha =D
then ok!!!! FINISH!!!! was so happy u know...finish d mah!
after tat she say, "ok, now everybody keep everything and only holding a red pen..."
so everybody do wat she asked lar....by common sense we marked our own paper as the teacher was explaining n giving the answers out...

for ur information...everybody in tat class is form3....EXCEPT ME!!!!! kind of malu...but i dun care lar...at least a earn a lil bit of respect in tat class cuz im older than all of them....hahahaha!!!!


continue..... .... .....


b4 the teacher started explaining and giving answers....i was still smiling smiling thre ok...
slowly...

slowly... ... ...

slowly... ... ... ...

... ... ... ...

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

... ... ... ...

slowly.....................
im like..."o my gosh.....o my gosh....o my gosh....."
u know those "X" i giv to all the questions when teacher giving the answers....slowly appearing....
hahaha...yalar....i panic ok!
then ok lar....i told myself..."paul! its ok....if u get all wrong, its ok..."
hahahaha!!!! =D


the when we finish marking the paper... teacher go around n ask how many we got n she write the score on the paper.... ppl are like 20+/30.....

................

......................................

and u know wat i got?!?!!?!?!...............................

7/30!!!!!!!!

hahahhahahahahah!!!!! "AMAZING" rite???!!!!
HEY!!! at least i din get 0/30 lar!! tat PMR paper is hard ok! my vocab for BM is juz not good...
but my BM communication is ok one u know! u can ask JOEL!!! got once me n him speak bm on msn thru out the whole conversation...

BLIEVE ME!!!!
come on...i know u're not blieving me....

COME ON!!! BLEAVE ME!!!! its thru mah....

hahaha!!!!

so yea...tat's my dang secret tat im not good in my BM vocab...but i did well in my UPSR b4 i get in the dang homeschooling thing or programme.....hahaha!!!!
wait wait wait....im oso not saying homeshooling is not good oso lar....
so please respect me n natelie ok!! especially u karkien! dun insult homeschoolers!!!! we got brains like you do...OK! eh kar kien, dun always use ur lou po lar....her brain full of black chicken, white chicken, black duck, white duck......feathersssssss..........

hahaha....sry for all the craps...
sry my good fred, pearly(pillow) for insulting you here.....
m i forgiven?? ='(

i better stop...or not ill get in trouble....
later not oni pillow get mad at me...hahaha!!!

Comments

5 Responses to "dang secret! shhh....."

joel said... 2:21 PM

bermula dari sekarang, saya akan bercakap dengan kamu dalam bahasa malaysia.

haha...macam lah bm aku bagus sangat. taukeh sayur kat pasar malam pun lebih canggih.

PauLeonG said... 2:54 PM

hahaha...boleh boleh...
tapi boleh cakap dalam msn saja yah?
hehehe =P

Abel Cheah said... 5:53 PM

dude its not a secret that ur bm is bad HAHAHA

already got two mistakes in your sentence la boy... =P

nvm once school is over nobody uses the real academic BM... its just nonsense

PauLeonG said... 8:16 PM

who cares i did mistake or not...the person who listen to me understand ok d mah...HAHAA!!!

pearly said... 9:46 PM

hmmph!!me angry dy.*sob sob*

About Me

nuffnang