tired tired tired.....phiew!

wah! finally can blog...
was being so bz from last Fri until now oni i can get to do this...

so talking from last Fri was the Tung Ling guaduation that my sister was guaduating from there...and it was oso my birthday...and you know wat! my sister forgot bout it until som1 reminded her...gosh! wat a sister....even my mom purposely wake up during midnite n came n greet me "happy birthday"...my dad even chun, earli in the morning send bday sms to me...HAHAHA!!! so Fri morning TungLing still got their last finaly class then everybody will guaduate at nite...when the ppl from TungLing having lunch, i went to join them as well to have some fellowship...then half way when all of us cleaning up the table, Garrett's voice came out with..."happy birthday to you....happy birth............." so Joshua joined him as well and everybody around oso joined in...but there is no birthday cake!!!! hahaha....
Here comes Fri nite, the TungLing guaduation started...their drama was fantastic and i oso got help to coordinate ok...hehehe ^^ after the guaduation end, everybody bz taking photos including myself...hehe~ here is the day tat gav me n Garrett a fredship rememberence...we still remember last yr's TungLing guaduation, both of us took a nice pic outside the church near the fountain at the spot light....so that nite both of us went to the same place n took a pic with the same angle...but tis time is diff....cuz is that me n Garrett's fredship is not as simple as last yr's =) was reali happy to have such a fred like Garrett as a brother to me...n not to miss out Joshua too...hehe ^^ i knew Joshua n Garrett n.....also Abel almost at the same time...n yea...all 3 of them are juz so great, m so glad to have them as my brothers/friend.... luv u all!!! muakx!!
so here the funny joke again...Garrett from out of no way....sang "Happy birthday to you...Happy birthday to you............" and i tried to run away but Joshua was pulling me...so i juz stood thre doin ntg....even ppl tat dun even know whose birthday izit n wats my name sang the birthday song along with Garrett....receive quet a few of gifts from ppl....n the nite ended like that.... =) went back home n im like telling my mom...."darling, im dead d...dun talk to me..." btw, i call my mom "darling" so pls dun mistaken it...HAHAHA!!! the nx day is BIBLE BLAST 2!!!!! and got MORNING PRAYER!!!! o yeh!!! again!!! hahaha.....so tho im dead but still have to pack cloths for the bible blast over nite...

so nx morning which is Sat morning, me n my dad went morning prayer....n after tat stayed in church to help kenneth set up the PA, LCD projector n stuffs....but get to sleep for at least 20mins at chair...
n YEH!!! BIBLE BLAST started!!! i was excited for it...cuz tis time i join bible blast wif diff feeling....cuz when i join the Bible Blast 1 which was last 2 yrs....that time i juz joined FGT not long...not much freds...but tis yr is diff!!! totally diff!!!!
actually during morning prayer...pillow asked me have i prepare the dicussion time or not...im like...no....hahaha....but pillow....everything went well rite??? haha....i think thru out the whole Bible Blast was great...the sermons was fantastic that explain everything that i wanted to know...n thru tis BB, i actually got closer to my mui...yea, was happy for tat =)
i think the BB would b better if it dont fall in btween Sat n Sun...cuz earli in the morning we've to wake up so earli to prepare for Sunday serive...man!!! i actually did slept during service like 5 mins?? hahah...shhhhhhhhhh!!!!]
so Sunday service normal lor...then after tat rushing back up for worhsip practice...was so dizzy cuz was having flu n act medicine...the medicine was making me dizzy/sleepy....but at least manage to tahan until the BB's sermon end...haha...
HAHAHAHAH!!! after tat we all semangat!!!! me, ryan, sasa, jamie, eugene, deon n garry still go for badminton....hahaha~ tho we're like half dead but so desperate to play badminton....after badminton took KTM back home as usual after dinner...i dozed off in the train n almost missed my station...haha!!!

ok..Monday...wat happen on Mon...oh yea! went to church to do callings and thx ryan! thx for temaning me n like wasting ur time there....haha!!! o yea....talking bout ryan!!! he gav me a vry special bday gift whre is posted in his blog...was touch by it....n reali greatful for having such a great fred...yea! thx RYAN!!!! thx for everything!! and i also wan to tell you that i also dun take tis fredship for granted...im always concern bout u by always asking how r u n wat happen?? if u noticed tat...HAHA!!! n my day for Monday is juz like tat...

Tues, did a lot of callings at home to confirm the teams for the futsal tournament tat is happening on Wed...so malu man always calling the same person n pushing tat person to confirm wif me... then at nite went to Ryan's hse to sleep over...cuz the nx day having outing...

ytd....which is Wed!!! me n ryan cant wake up!!!!! we're suppose to get ready by 7:30am and is like 7:40...oni we realize is tat late....i was actually awake...but somhow i wanted to juz close back my eyes for a while more....n i went back to slep juz like tat....ryan! ur room is so nice to sleep lar!!! i like ur aircorn n blanket....n ur bed of course!!!! hahaha!!!! so we faster rush up from the bed n get ready....YEH!!! we went cycling...who went d ah?
oh yea! Jamie, my mui(sasa), su ann, nat, ryan , me and of course Uncle Allen and Marriene who took up and being our transporter...hehe! thru out the cycling was oso bz on my hp....grrrrr!!!
have to do arrangements for the futsal tournament...bla bla bla....so cant reali enjoy fully... so half way btween cycling....we stop by somwhre to celebrate me n my mui(sasa)'s bday....me n sasa got our face dirty cuz them pushed out head to the cake while we have to take the candle out of the cake...haha!! but reali enjoy it...can celebrate bday together wif my mui! hehehe ^^
after that me, ryan, kit yi, jamie, n pillow....semangat went to jam-ing...sad tat SuAnn cant follow...its ok SuAnn...nx time we go together... =)
so here comes Wed nite!!!! man!!! was headache man....at the futsal court was so messy....n im shouting my voice out like a crazy guy...but overall, it went quet smoothly tho the starting was quet messy....nvm! ABEL! lets do it better nx time!!!

k lar...i think that all for now...wow! long 1...hehehe =)

Comments

9 Responses to "tired tired tired.....phiew!"

nat said... 5:50 PM

butt pain lar. haha... i oso din go werd. ss-nya... took so many photos.

Abel Cheah said... 6:01 PM

i think that night right, i used more energy running around n shouting than some of the guys playing... hahaha...

PauLeonG said... 9:24 PM

yea abel! i definitely agree wif u..haha

nat said... 9:33 PM

but it was fun!

anniesu said... 2:54 PM

pity you lah, so much stuff to do.

eh, got a lot of grammar n spelling mistakes leh. ask your mom teach you more english! hahahahahaa...

sigh next time go jamming tell me earlier lah...

PauLeonG said... 4:16 PM

eh...is a blog lar...i dun hav to check thru every grammer and spelling 1 rite...HAHAHA...giv me a break lar...!!! lol

pearly said... 7:08 PM

u forgot my name for d cyclng trip.and kit's too.haih how nice of you.

PauLeonG said... 1:07 PM

ops!!! im so sry....yea! my kache(kityi) and pillow (pearly) went for the cycling trip oso...hehe!!

Terence Cornelius Tan said... 9:54 PM

funny to hear that ploh cant cycle...
i tot its a easy thing to do...
haha...wat next??...
cross country racing??...

About Me

nuffnang