geram...

o man!!! my drum class was so torturing man!!!!
i play the all same song for 1 hour!!!
im like...half dead after i finish my class...

my teacher goes like tat....

play play play...."bing bang bong.......splang!!!"

...

...

no good...play again...count Paul leong...look at the notes...

...

...

...

*bing bang bing bong bing....splang!!!!!!!!*

...

...

...

still got mistake....go again...

...

...

...

grrrr!!!! *bing bing bing....bang bang bang....bong bong bong....SPLANG!!!!*

...

...

...

good! do 1 more last time...

...

...

...

ok fine...1 last time...
"bing bang bong....bing bang bong....splang!!!"

...

...

...

wat's wrong wif you, Paul Leong...
play again...

...

...

...

so tat goes like tat for 1 hour....
man! i tell u...
fine...i dun wan to say anymore....
cuz im not good as my teacher, so i cant say anything...
HAHAHA!!!!

Comments

5 Responses to "geram..."

nat said... 8:44 PM

haha. sounds lik me n my guitar. play until so sien d. n i still cant get it. heh.

pearly said... 11:13 PM

you all always hv to right to speak out k.
bring me to ur teacher. :D

nat said... 11:52 PM

no la.. i dun dare. u will dare meh? heh.

pearly said... 1:18 PM

duh...1st day knowing me zit?
haha!

nat said... 10:09 PM

no la. but how r u gonna say huh?

About Me

nuffnang